7 Health Tips that will change your life…!!!
Sounds as an early morning class 4 science lesson?
Trust us… we are not here to reprimand or lecture you.
We are here to admit and tell you that, we are also part of the same problem that you may be facing for the past few years.
We personally may disagree with a lot of things. But, it is our duty to point out where you are going wrong.
Ummm!!!??? Do you want to say, it’s easy to find out faults in others?
But, hey! Right and wrong is an ever-moving target…
Ok, let’s check out how healthy are you? And if our health and fitness tips are going to be fruitful enough for you, at all?
- Do you still have a healthy diet?
- Do you still exercise regularly?
- Do you still drink 8 glasses of water every day?
- Do you get enough sleep at night?
Have all the answers? No?
Whether it is your weight or dealing with a chronic disease, we understand that maintaining good health is real struggle for you.
Sometimes, most you don’t even realize that, you are unhealthy until you notice symptoms or side effects of the disease.
But then, that’s not how you want to live.
There is a difference between chasing symptoms, trying to mask up side effects and actually focusing on maintaining your health and taking care of your body.
People… Life is beautiful and your health is something that can never be taken for granted.
You should always have your focus on keeping your body as healthy as possible so that, your system can stay up and running in the way that it should be.
In this way, your body can heal itself as it was designed to.
All you need to do you is bring in some simple changes in your life to make it healthy.
With these Simple Habits, Change Your Life Completely
- Drink More Water:
Do you know that over 60% of your body is made up of water? And water is the most crucial requirement to carry out every part of your body functions. Theycarry nutrients and pass oxygen into your body. Since you lose water in various ways from our body, you need to replenish your water intake, everyday
Furthermore, drinking water helps in losing weight. So if you’re overweight or obese, you tend to lose 4.5 pounds. In fact, researchers believe that drinking more water will keep your stomach full and keep you from overeating.
Your water intake per day should be between 2.7 to 3.7 litres and that depends upon the humidity, your physical activity and your weight.
Your food intake will definitely contribute you with 20% of your fluid intake. So, is it now clear that you need to drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to make feel hydrated throughout the day.
If you think that simple habit can change life, then go drink some water before you continue reading the rest of the write up.
- Get enough sleep:
When you don’t take proper rest, you tend to compensate that by eating more. That too usually junk food. Are we very wrong?
Eat well before you go to bed so that, you get enough rest throughout the night and you don’t have to snack awake.
Do you also know that lack of sleep causes premature aging and you don’t really want that to happen?
If this simple habit changes your life, just go for it!
- Exercise brings great benefits to your health :
Movement is life. And research has also shown that exercising daily brings great benefits to your health.
- Increases lifespan
- Lowers risk of diseases
- Rises bone density
- Loses weight
If this simple habit changes your life, then increase your physical activity in your life.
- For closer distances, choose walking over transport
- Instead of taking stairs, climb the stairs.
- Join aerobics class
- Take up a sport of your liking
You will see how beautiful and healthy is your life.
- Eat Lots of Fruits :
Do you know? Oranges offer more health benefits than Vitamin C pills?
Taking this point into account, you should eat fruits, which carry loads of vitamins and minerals to fill your stomach and rejuvenate your skin.
If this simple habit changes your life, then be ready to satisfy your palate with nutritious fruits like Watermelon, Apricots, Avocado, Apple, Guava, etc
- If you’re eating fruits, why should the vegetables lag behind?
Vegetables are equally important for good health. They also carry enough vitamins and minerals needed for the entire body. Therefore, it is necessary to consume a variety of different vegetables for large diversity of bacteria, which improve the immune system in your body.
If this simple habit changes your life, then how will you include more vegetables in your diet?
- Leek and
- More of Garlic are good for the bacteria content in your body
- Turnip green are dark leafy vegetables with high mineral content
- Get Rid of Sugar
There is nothing as dangerous to your health as sugar. Why?
Sugar cannot just increase fat in your body, but it increases the chances of getting acne, cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer’s.
Sugar is already present in the processed foods. However, as per Mark Hyman Diet, sugar should make up less than 10% of your diet.
If this simple habit changes your life, start paying attention to your intake of sugar, almost every day. And start working on cutting it down.
- Instead, Add More Fiber to your food
Undoubtedly, fiber is an essential part of your diet. Unfortunately, you simply isn’t getting enough fiber in your diet, these days.
Good amount of fiber contents can be found in natural foods, especially in vegetables and leafy greens.
As per Hyman, getting enough fiber in your diet means your every plate should have 75% vegetables.
Along with the right amount of fiber, fruits and vegetables your health diet’s today should be high on protein, too. It will help you lose your weight, preventing your from overeating.
The following are some of the best high protein foods that, you can consume, ultimately helping you get a sharp fit.
So, the high protein food content for a sharp fit will include:
- Black Beans: An inexpensive source of protein, prepared in a versatile way, to fit your meals
- Corn: Contain good amount of fiber and minerals, including calcium
- Salmon: May not be as budget-friendly as compared to the other proteins. But it is a fatty fish, full of Omega 3 fatty acids, making it an excellent source of protein, which will surely satisfy your meals.
- Potatoes: Have reputation of starchy carb. Not only that, these are good sources of nutrients, including protein. One medium size potato with skin has 4g of protein in them.
- Broccoli: Is the powerhouse veggie! One cup of raw broccoli has almost 2.6g of protein.
- Cauliflower: Has lots of protein with very few calories.
- Chinese Cabbage or Bok Choy: Gets most of its calories from protein and is full of antioxidants
- Eggs: An excellent source of protein, nutrients and healthful fats. Having eggs makes you feel more satisfied and stops you from over-eating.
- Beef: Offers high amounts of protein per serving. But, you should know how to choose from different types of beef, mainly for weight loss.
All said and done, to make yourself a sharp fit:
Avoid anything that comes in a box or Package:
Remember, this is a corner stone of Mark Hyman Diet. As per his suggestion, packaged items are filled with chemicals, salt and sugar, which ultimately is toxic for your body.
Consider a Detox:
If you want to reset your system and get rid of diseases, consider a detox.
Avoid Soda at all Costs
As per Mark Hyman, Soda consumption is the number one cause of obesity in children. It can also increase the risk of diabetes in women.
Change your oil
Don’t be afraid of fat or oil!
Only consume good stuff and not bad.
As, you happen to use so much oil each and every day, while cooking, that without realization you happen to use wrong oil.
Therefore, to consume good fat, it is essential to remove cooking oils and add extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil.
Try to take supplements
Not daily supplements! Take the right supplements every single day!
Supplements are the way to may you really fit and healthy.
It’s better to get nutrients from real food. But for good multivitamin, a fish oil (Omega 3) and vitamin D supplementary diet pill, should be taken.
However, green tea, black pepper, circumin and lipoic acid are few other general supplements to considered for better overall health.
This beside it is important to:
- Meditate to rejuvenate your mind every morning.
- Rejuvenation of your mind, will help you love yourself
- Purge negativity out of your life.
- Breathe deeply as oxygen is a vital for your life. Most of us don’t breathe properly — we take shallow breaths and breathe to 1/3 of our lung capacity.
- Don’t eat to fill your emotions, rather than real hunger
- Choose several small meals over a large one.
- Cut down on deep-fried food
- Stop your intake hard drinks
- Don’t eat because you’re out with friends or because other people offer you food. Simply say no and say that you are not hungry.
- It is also better to eat and be in line with your energy needs
- Stop Smoking; not just for yourself but for your family
- Intake of juice is a great way to get vitamins and nutrients from fruits/vegetables quickly.
- Don’t forget to go to the doctor for routine check-ups. Cause blood tests for blood sugar, vitamins and minerals, along with urine tests are important, as some disease don’t show up in terms of symptoms, until it is too late.
- Mostly importantly, hang out with healthy people. The more you spend time around healthy people, healthy living becomes more fun!
Which health and fitness tips are applicable for you right now?
Remember , these are timeless…
So, bookmark this article and integrate these tips into your life. Also, share these tips with your family friends to make them healthy