It is said that Ginger is having benefits of 108 vegetables and Milk in itself is a complete food. So Ginger milk is one of the miraculous potions for health. We all are familiar with the fact of ginger having spectacular health benefits. When someone is suffering from common cold, then Ginger acts like a panacea against it. Ginger also have anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial properties, because of which it protects our body from external harmful agents present inside our body. It boosts immunity and gives us stamina to fight against diseases. Adding ginger in milk is like added excellence in it.
Health benefits of Ginger Milk-
- Boosts immunity– Ginger is a blessing for immune system. Ginger Milk prevents us from free radicals inside our body and also adds strength to our bone and muscle.
- Boosts Digestive System– Ginger milk is very good for digestive system as well. Ginger and milk both are very effective in curing constipation. It also prevents us from stomachache, acidity etc. If you are suffering from stomachache, consume hot ginger milk.
- Prevents from Osteoporosis– Ginger milk improves bone health. Milk contains lot of calcium, magnesium and potassium. It adds strength to bone. Ginger prevents bone against any kind of infection. This is why regular consumption of Ginger milk improves bone health. And prevents from Osteoporosis.
- Cures Sore Throat– Sore throat is mostly caused by bacterial infections. It is also caused by weather changes. Ginger milk is very effective in curing sore throat too.
How to prepare Ginger Milk-
Making Ginger Milk is very easy. Just follow given steps-
- Grate 1 inch or gingers or rather make a paste of it.
- Now bring milk to boil.
- Add sugar as per requirement.
- Lastly add ginger paste to it.
- Let the mixture boil for 2 minutes.
- Strain the milk and enjoy a super healthy potion.
Note- you can add a pinch of turmeric to it.