In today’s fast-paced world, most people are seen stuck to their computers sitting and working for long hours. It leads to making life become synonymous with stress, tension and terrible anxiety.
Having very little hours of sleep, inculcating wrong eating habits like having Junk foods or fast foods, doing very little physical activity, drinking alcohol and smoking , have worsened the situation.
Since the lifestyle of an individual depends completely upon what choices he or she makes, when it comes to work, food, exercise and leisure time, an apple really is not enough to keep the doctor away.
Health Catalyst understands that, to make life healthy and fit, health care and health cover is required in the right measures.
Read on to find out everything that’s needed to know about health insurance.
When is Health Insurance required?
Health Catalyst knows that, no one plans to be sick or get hurt intentionally. But unhealthy lifestyle, especially unhealthy eating habits can really result into different kinds of serious medical problems. In such situations, most people need elaborate medical care. They have to visit doctors; will need prescriptions, lab tests, physical therapy, medicines, even hospitalization.
Every service is definitely necessary. Every service is expensive. Therefore prevention is better than cure. And choosing the best health insurance plan, which will cover every routine and non-routine medical service, when it comes to anything that will require surgery or an emergency medical care is necessary.
Otherwise, some people may have to face problems in the hospital like David.
Understanding Benefits of a proper Health Insurance Policy
With the growing fear of various kinds of diseases, this generation has become really cautious and concerned, not just for themselves but for the other members of their family also. And each one them wants to be medically secure, whatever be the disease. Therefore, it is important to compare the health insurance policy and buy the best so that, they are financially prepared to deal with any medical contingency.
So let’s take a sneak peek into the benefits that Health Insurance Policies has to offer:
- Hospitalization expenses are covered
- Treatment under Allopathy are covered to full sum insured. Some policies cover treatment under Ayurveda and Homeopathy.
- Pre (30days) and Post (60days) Hospitalization covered.
- 140+Daycare treatments covered.
- Outpatient care – the kind of care needed without being admitted to the hospital
- Treatment in the form of covering counseling and psychotherapy when it comes to dealing with mental disorders.
- Covering a few medicines
- Services and devices covering for any kind of injury or disability or chronic condition.
- The lab tests
- Preventive services like counseling, screenings and vaccines and care for managing chronic diseases.
- Care before and after a baby is born
- Pediatric services including dental care and vision care for kids
Since the coverage cost increases with growing age and is completely based on medical background, the eligibility criteria to get a Health Insurance Policy is from 90 days to 18 years for Children and from 18 to 65 years For Adults
Therefore while applying for a health insurance policy it is important to check for best offers